Monday to Friday: 9.20am to 3.50pm Office Hours: 8.45 a.m. to 4.45 p.m.
Contact Information: Office (074) 91 45493
Student Rules and Regulations
Respect for all:
1. Students must show care and respect for all others and the property of others. Students will be held responsible for any damage to property.
2. Students must co-operate with teachers and staff at all times, both in and out of class, with good manners and without challenge.
3. To respect, at all times, the local area –before, during and after school- in order to maintain the good name of the college.
Attendance and timekeeping:
4. Students should attend school every day. In the case of absence, a note from home, in the journal, must be given to the class teacher the next day.
5. Morning registration starts at 9.20am.
6. Late arrivals must report to office to register.
A positive learning environment benefits all:
7.Students must follow classroom rules set out by each teacher.
8. Every student must have his/her journal in class at all times and the books, materials and equipment required for each subject. Books and equipment kept in lockers must only be collected before school or at break times.
9. The journal must be used to record homework/classwork and upcoming events. Notes from parents must be recorded in the appropriate section and parents must sign the journal each night.
10. Homework must be completed on time.
11. Mobile phones must be switched off and in the school bag during the school day.
Health and Safety:
12. Permission to leave the school must be recorded in the journal by the parent and signed by the Year Head at Registration. Students must sign out at the office before leaving the school.
13. Smoking in public buildings is prohibited. Smoking is not allowed on the school premises, on the way to or from school or on school activities.
14. Students should not bring anything to school that may be considered harmful to the safety of others. Such items must be handed over, on request.
15. Energy drinks/fizzy drinks, crisps and chewing gum are not allowed.
16. No facial jewellery
17. Students should wear their correct uniform each day.