Deele College offers a book rental scheme to all students enrolled in the College.
The following conditions apply to the scheme:
- The scheme is voluntary. Book lists can be supplied to parents if they decide not to engage in the scheme.
- If books are lost or damaged, students will be asked to pay part or full compensation to cover such loss or damage.
- Rental charges are as follows:
- 1 Student: €150
- 2 Students: €270
- 3 Students: €325
- Each additional student: €50
- This annual fee includes rental of lockers, school diaries, student insurance and textbooks.
- Purchase of school stationery, dictionaries and class materials will remain the responsibility of the students’ parents.
- To qualify for admission to the scheme a minimum deposit of €50 or the entire rental charge must be paid on enrolment day. The remaining balance must be paid by the first day of the 2016-17 academic year.
- The books supplied under the scheme will remain at all times the property of Deele College. The rented items will be subject to inspection at any time by a member of the teaching staff.
- Membership of the scheme is at the discretion of the College. Any pupil found to be abusing the rented books will have their membership of the scheme terminated. These students will be required to supply their own text books for the remainder of their time in the College.
- Books supplied under the scheme may be new or second hand.
- Admission to the scheme in the second and subsequent years is conditional on the safe return of all books supplied in the previous year.
- The only other charges will be for examination classes, i.e. past examination papers and mock examination papers.
Click here for form.